Links to page Catagories

October 13, 2008

Apples and life

 While out picking the last of the apples today, my mind was focused on locating the apples to be pick...
 P9120023

A thought came to me.
 I would pick the apples I saw, thinking I got them all and then move onto another area.  From my new area I could see apples I had missed that had been right in front of  my eyes..  But somehow I hadn't seen them...
 It was not until I stepped aside or was no longer focused on that area that the apples missed became visible.
P9270005

In life you can also be so focused on whatever you are involved in that you miss what is right in front of you.   So just remember to step to the side or focus somewhere else once in a while......




Suddenly from the corner of your eye, your mind, your heart, and your world, there it is......
  PA030004  

A glimpse of what you were missing before.... An Answer, An Understanding, A New Vision...Maybe even your purpose in life..Or the purpose you had lost for awhile, but now see it again.
 PA050015

Fall is my favourite time of the year... The days can be so pleasant.. 




It is my last time to work in the garden and flower beds...Finish getting everything out of the ground before it freezes....I have canning and freezing to do...Take some long hikes or mountain bike on the old logging roads....The colours and cool air just energize me. 


PA050006
But I have been so focused on visiting my new spaces friends and working on my site, my photos and running around the Internet trying to figure out how everyone got this or that on there space... When it comes to the Internet and computer I can be such a nerd, I always want to know how everything works..
Enough Rambling....


I have been missing what is so important to me....Being outside and dream land (sleep)... There will be plenty of time later when the snow starts to fly for me to focus back here again...
So I am cutting my Internet time back, so if I don't visit so often for awhile please understand I need to step back a little and focus somewhere else.. I will try to continue to add many photos I still haven't posted yet and a blog now and then....
I'll be back full force when the snow flies...  Love you all.......

Good Autumn Good Spring
Whatever it is to you
Here I Am
Photos by Carrie
PS all those crabapples I leave for winter food for the wildlife.