Links to page Catagories

October 22, 2008

Its A Dogs Day in the Garden

Life can be so hard for some us....And yet some of us really know how to take full advantage of a sunny warm fall Sunday.   Meet Buster, his an old boy who doesn't have much time left, but he sure knows how to enjoy it.  My day in the garden was spent working hard putting beds to rest for the winter.. Well Buster he just plain was enjoying a lazy day in bed.

PA130009   Oh gosh that sun feels so good on me.
  Ahhhhh.. its so boring watching her work.
   I can't even keep my eyes open
   Well maybe I'll just take a little nap.

 

PA130010Oh Life is good!

 

PA130032Dream land here I come....

 

PA130036  What! What!  Is someone there?

  PA130035Oh its only you.

  PA130039 Sound a sleep again.
Back into that amazing world of Dreamland.
Life is good…

    PA130040 So lets all remember to take a break once in a while. 
Close your eyes and feel the sun on your skin. 
Let yourself visit the land of Dreams.

 Take a Sunday and do like Buster…
Relax..

PA130048

So Have A

Good Morning.... Good Afternoon... Good Night…

Whatever it is to you

Photos by

Here I Am/Carrie