Links to page Catagories

December 23, 2011

Christmas Brightens the Winter

Wishing everyone a very Blessed Christmas. Sharing my decorations and more that have brighten our home this Christmas.  I hope whatever meaning Christmas has to you, that you find it in your heart to share the gift love.


Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie  Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie  Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie  Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie  Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie  Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie  Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie  Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year
Let love find a place in your heart so that you may help light up someone else’s life.


Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…   Good Nights…
whatever it is to you.

Photos & Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie

17 comments:

Dave Wenning said...

Do you have snow this year? I read where Canada wasn't going to get a white Christmas for the first time. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

TexWisGirl said...

thank you, dear carrie! enjoy your holidays!

Horst in Edmonton said...

Awesome Christmas photos, Carrie. I love your last photo, must have taken a while to get it right. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Karolyn said...

So wonderful, snow and sun give another dimension to Christmas.
I like the last picture where you wrote on the snow...
Merry Christmas to you and Hunter.
Karo

NITA said...

Hi Carrie,

Great pictures, thank you for sharing. Wishing you a happy joyful peaceful CHRISTmas and a New Year full of unexpected blessings.

Hugs Nita.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I hope you have a blessed Christmas and can enjoy the day.

GreatGranny said...

Love it all, the photo by the dining table overlooking the snowy scene. Carrie, your photos should be in a magazine. Everything is so festive. I hope y'all are having a good Christmas Season.

Victor said...

Happy new year friend ... I wish you happiness and love for your loved ones

icedgurl said...

trekking your lovely blog!!! thanks for sharing and keep posting! Happy New Year!

cheers!
..TREK..

Janie said...

Hi Carrie,

Your photograhs continue to blow me away with color, detail, the fact that you share your world with others.

Do YOU shovel snow? Or do you have one of those fancy snow machines? Your life is so different from mine. Wishing you a Happy New Year, hope to keep in touch.
Janie

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

What Beautiful pictures Carrie. Love all your Christmas Decorations. You are gifted in so many ways.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and New Years. I am just stopping by to wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year. Wishing you all the very Best to you and your family.
Hugs, Dianne :)

magda said...

My dear Carrie
Many thanks!!!
I wish you a very Happy New Year, full of a good health, love and happiness!!!
Your home is LOVELY, is a Christmas dream!!!
Many greetings and kisses

Arti said...

These are just amazing set of pictures. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty christmas decorations with us.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Wish you and your family a Joyful 2012 Carrie:)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Carrie! Thank goodness you ARE stil here on Blogspot. When I've clicked your nae to go to your blog it aways took me to Google plus. I donn't want to join that so I thought I couldn't comment. But I finaly noticed your other links! Whew.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming to see me when my little four footed one passed away. It meant the world to me. I have appreciated all of your visits and thought I couldn't come and see you in return with Google Plus. I am so grateful my eye finally fell on this. I hopeo you see it..it's an old entry of yours.

xoxox

GreatGranny said...

Carrie, thanks for coming by. I know you'll post as you can. I'll be looking for your next post. Y'all hunker down as Beth said, stay warm and safe.

magda said...

My dear friend Carrie
Many thanks for your visit!
Your home is so beautiful, like a fairytale!
Many kisses

marciento said...

Hello!Warm greetings from cold Warsaw!