Links to page Catagories

October 25, 2011

Fall Colors at the Ranch

Well I have so many Fall photos from our place that I decided to post my 1st video slideshow with music that I created.  I just hope this works.  All of the photos were taken on our property.  But first a little collage of some of what you will see.

Blog Fall Colors at the Ranch_tn

 Now onto the video, I hope you enjoy.  Don’t bother enlarging as I always have to reduce the size of anything I upload due to my slow connection.  So enlarging on anything I upload only looses quality.  

Fall at Hidden Spring Ranch by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Well between taking photos and getting this blog out I have also been busy picking plums, crabapples and pears.  Our apples are next on the list.

PA240005   PA240006PA240008

While out picking the last of the pears today I came across a couple blossoms on it. I don’t recall ever seeing that in all the years with our fruit trees.
PA240025

Well I got the canning done on the pears.  Actually this is the first time we have gotten enough to even can.  I was visiting many of you while peeling these pears.  Sure made the job more enjoyable.  I really hate canning.
PA240001   PA240003

PA240033

Where ever you are I hope you are enjoying the colors of whatever season it may be
and have a
Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…   Good Night…
What ever it is to you.

Photos, Video and Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie